As proud providers of cutting-edge Business Management (BMS) and Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions in Southern Africa, we invite your CFO’s and representatives to join us at the one and only Finance Indaba Africa 2016 (13th and 14th October 2016; 9am to 10pm).
Not only is this the biggest annual event of its kind for finance professionals, but the Finance Indaba also brings together a diversified and select group of industry leaders, related suppliers, technology forerunners, banks, business and finance executives, strategic synergy partners and respective authorities. Visitors will join over 5000 anticipated attendees, from policymakers to end-users, all seeking to engage closely with various stakeholders.
Connect with Lorge at the Finance Indaba Africa 2016
Lorge will be exhibiting at stand A43 for the duration of the event, with a special address by Business Developer Manager, Rebecca Mahlo, at 2:15pm to 3:00pm on the 14th October 2016. The presentation theme involves Transforming Financial Attitude on a World Class Stage. Rebecca commented that, “In this session Lorge will focus on how organisations can gain operational efficiencies, reduce costs and increase business growth. This will be demonstrated using real life customer case studies.”
As a premier certified Sage partner for 21 consecutive years, Lorge’s client-centric approachis also evident in its participation at the Finance Indaba.“The Finance Indaba provides Lorge with a unique opportunity to foster new and old relationships with finance professionals; to promote its brand by showcasing its value-added offerings. This in turn will help finance professionals to run their operations more efficiently by cutting down costs and realising desired results,” said Rebecca in commenting on why Lorge is participating at the Finance Indaba 2016.
Why is Lorge strategically placed to support CFO’s and Finance Professionals?
As a robust organisation with progressive financial and operational goals, you may be asking: What financial management and associated benefits your finance division and enterprise as a whole can expect from engaging the services of Lorge? Our focus as an enterprise is on adding optimum value to your organisation so that it subsequently experiences superior ROI, based on appropriate BMS and BI solutions. This includes effective needs analyses, systems implementation together with comprehensive and dedicated sales and after-sales support.
Here are six of the benefits or rather challenges that we are able to help finance professionals acutely address in 2016 and beyond:
1. Streamlining processes to increase productivity and reduce operating costs
2. Showing satisfactory revenue and profit growth
3. Regulatory Compliance
4. Financial Consolidation and Reporting
5. Adapting to the changes in the technology space with respect to Internet of Things(IoT) and Industry 4.0
6. Enhance efficiencies throughout the business by reducing the reliance on manual input and automating processes through adaptive workflow
Partnering with a Market Leader
In todays volatile and increasingly competitive marketplace, it has become necessary to benchmark against the highest international standards and best practices. This is not only a regulatory issue but one of maximising output too. This is why it is critical to align your operation with the right BMS and BI partner in this day and age.
At Lorge we believe that progressive organisations with vision, need alliance with equally progressive service providers. Below is a short snapshot of how Lorge has grown from humble beginnings to become a national enterprise also servicing clients internationally.
1. Lorge has grown to become the preferred supplier and implementer of Sage X3, Sage 300, Sage CRM, Sage X3 People and Qlikview business and technology solutions.
2. Has successfully implemented over 10 000 users across numerous industries
3. Is a trusted Service Provider for more than 250 companies
4. More than 30% of Lorge’s clients are listed on the JSE Securities Exchange
5. Operates extensively within and beyond South African borders
6. Integration to bespoke systems and customisation as per client’s needs
Further to the above, progressive couldn’t be better epitomised than in the essence of award-winning service. Over the past 30 years of operation Lorge has accumulated a number of accolades and industry awards. In doing so the organisation has entrenched an irrevocable reputation for excellence and is recognised as a pioneer in its field of expertise. Here are some of the reasons why Lorge has become a market leader in the true sense and continues to win awards annually.
1. Over the last 30 years, the consistency of our expertise in business systems has earned us an award winning reputation
2. Our unstinting dedication to excellence
3. Consistent Customer Centricity
4. Highly passionate, skilled and product-certified consultants and developers
5. Our Dedicated Client Care Centre
6. Our Dedicated Sage Accredited In-house Training Centre
For further information on the Finance Indaba Africa expo and conference or to find out about our exhibition and special address, contact our Marketing and Sales Coordinator, Bronwyn Delport on 010 594 9800. You can also register for the expo here.
This Press Release is proudly brought to you by communications specialists
|Organisation:||Genesis Articles Global|
|Contact person:||Mark David Sing|
|Contact Number:||+27 76 450 6739|
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- Top Field Service and Maintenance Trends Sep 6, 2019
- What is Field Service Maintenance? Sep 3, 2019
- Ways in which ERP streamlines hotel and hospitality operations Jul 31, 2019
- The advantages of ERP in the hospitality industry Jul 29, 2019
- What role does ERP software play in digital transformation? Jul 1, 2019