Increase productivity and gain visibility for better business decision making with Sage CRM. Sage CRM is affordable, easy to use and highly scalable, supporting over 15,000 companies around the world.
Sage CRM gives you an out-of-the-box Cloud solution, functioning in your preferred web browser or using the Sage CRM Mobile app, giving your teams the tools they need to succeed, office bound or on the road. Sage CRM is highly adaptable, either working stand-alone, or integrating to Sage 300cloud and Sage X3, and with the ability of connecting to external solutions for further integrated datasets, all from a single customer-centric view across your entire business.
Gain insights into the benefits of Sage CRM
Industries that benefit from our business management and intelligence solutions
Sage CRM Business
Management Software Features
For more information
Submit the form below or give us a call on +27 (0) 10 594 9800
Frequently asked questions
CRM stands for customer relationship management. It typically refers to software used by customer-facing staff in a business’s sales, marketing, and customer support teams. Businesses use CRM software to get a single view of their interactions with customers. CRM also allows employees to view the latest information about each customer, so that they can offer better service and, ultimately, generate more sales.
A CRM strategy helps you to deploy a CRM in the most effective way for your business. Like most technologies, employees may be averse to trying something new, especially if they can’t understand how it will benefit them. A CRM strategy is about making the tool easy for your employees to use, and ensuring it supports your wider business goals.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Essentials
Sage CRM 2019 R2
To change your password from the Logon page:
- Select the Change Password check box.
- Type your old password in the Old Password field.
- Type the new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click Log On.
To change your password once you’re logged in:
- Click <My Profile> | Preferences, then Change Password.
- Enter your old password in Old Password and enter your new password in New Password and Confirm Password.
- Click Save.
- Your system administrator will inform you of the rules you need to follow when specifying a new password, for example how many and what types of characters you need to include in the password.
Click Export to File. Your user account must have sufficient rights to perform this task.
Click Merge to Word or Merge to PDF. Merge to Word is displayed only if your system administrator has enabled this option.
- Click New | New Company.
- Type the first few letters of the company name, and click Enter Company Details. The system searches for possible duplicate company names. For more information on deduplication, please refer to Preventing duplicate entries. If no potential duplicate company is found, the New Company page is displayed.
- Fill in the details for the new Company record. Your system administrator determines the minimum amount of details you must enter. You can use the following fields:
- Company fields
- Address fields
- Phone and email fields
- Person fields
- Person phone details fields
- Person email fields
- Adding a company with multiple sites
- Click Save. You may need to scroll back to the top of the page to do this.
- Open the Person record you want to update, and click Summary tab.
- Click Change.
- Make your changes. For more information, see Person fields.
- Click Save
Note: Keep the Set As Default check box selected if this person is still the main contact person for the Company
- Click New | New Lead. The Lead Duplicate find screen is displayed.
- Enter the first few letters of the lead company name, and the lead person name.
- Click Enter Lead Details. Sage CRM searches for possible duplicate lead records. For more information on deduplication, see Preventing duplicate entries.
- If a potential duplicate lead record is found, a warning is displayed.
- To create the lead record regardless of the warning, click Ignore Warning and Enter Lead.
- To return to the Lead Duplicate find screen to change the new lead details, click Back to
- If no duplicate lead record is found, the New Lead page is displayed.
- Complete the lead fields and click Save. For more information, see Lead fields.
- When a lead is created, you can:
- Add notes to leads from the Notes tab.
- Add and view communications linked to the lead from the Communications tab.
- Track changes made to the Lead record from the Tracking tab.
Your system administrator can set up workflows to help you create new opportunities. There are two predefined opportunity workflows. The Quick Sale Workflow has fewer stages than the standard Opportunity Workflow and is designed for organizations with fewer sales people, who need less steps to complete a sale.
- Find the prospect. If they are new to your database, you first need to create a new company.
- Click a company name, and click the Opportunities tab.
- Click New Opportunity.
- Depending on how your system administrator has configured workflow, there are several ways to create a new opportunity
- To use the standard opportunity workflow, click New Opportunity.
- To use a shortened opportunity workflow, click New Quick Sale.
- To create a new opportunity based on an opportunity that you’ve already won, click Crosssell Opportunity. The Cross-sell workflow rule is available at the negotiating and sold stages on predefined opportunity workflows.
- Complete the opportunity fields. For more information, see Opportunity fields.
- Click Save.The Opportunity Summary page is displayed.
At this stage, you can click New | Task to schedule a follow-up call. The task is automatically linked to the opportunity in the About field.
- Android phone Android 8.0 Oreo or later
- iPhone l iOS 12.x
- l iOS 11.x
- iPad l iOS 12.x
- l iOS 11.x
You can use keyboard hot keys instead. The hot keys that are available depend on the Sage CRM page that’s open. To identify the availability of a hot key, check that a letter on the action button name is underlined. In Internet Explorer, press Alt and the letter that’s underlined to perform the action. For example, if T is underlined on New Task, press Alt + T to create a new task.