Electron takes charge through Lorge’s Accpac V6 accounting software solution Minimize Accounting and business management software solutions specialist Lorge has completed the installation and commissioning of a Sage ERP Accpac V6 accounting application for electrical equipment, systems and services provider Electron Technologies at its Wynberg head office, in Johannesburg.
Lorge’s Accpac solution replaced an Excel-based manual system that delivered job costing and revenue detail only and lacked the functionality to cater properly for the broad scope of Electron activity, procurement and projects involving a wide product range.
Electron manufactures switchboards, distribution boards, PLC panels, mimic and control desks, and motor control centres, and offers automation, construction and solar solutions.
“Included in the upgrade was a change of account code and restructuring of the general ledger, as well as the implementation of inventory control and full project job costing functionality. A Peresoft electronic funds transfer (EFT) module was also installed and commissioned for Electron,” said Lorge managing consultant Ana De Sousa.
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- What role does ERP software play in digital transformation? Jul 1, 2019
- Why Financial Service ERP is so robust and powerful? Jun 25, 2019
- How ERP addresses the challenges in the financial services industry May 30, 2019
- Trends within the Financial Service Industry May 27, 2019
- Ways ERP will benefit the textile industry Apr 8, 2019