Longstanding South African supplier and implementer of Sage ERP Accpac business solutions, Lorge, has been engaged by international engineering and construction company, Kentz Group, to assist with the worldwide standardization of its accounting and financial reporting systems.
Lorge was originally contracted to install Sage ERP Accpac at Kentz’s South African headquarters, in Midrand, and has since rolled out the software to centers in Australia and Russia.
The Sage ERP Accpac solution has been implemented in a way that ensures it will fully integrate with the existing bespoke procurement and cost control systems that have been designed and developed in-house at Kentz. Kentz is now planning a wider roll-out of Sage ERP Accpac across the group.
“We are working with Lorge on this exciting project, which involves the implementation of the Sage ERP Accpac accounting software and the development of customized interfaces with our existing procurement and cost control systems across Kentz,” said Kentz Chief Financial Officer Ed Power. Power added that Kentz currently has offices in over 26 countries. “It is essential to have a program that is supported worldwide as we continue to grow our global footprint.”
Keith Fenner, Softline Accpac VP Sales, Africa added: “The fact that a truly international organisation like Kentz has been prompted to roll out Sage ERP Accpac at its operations around the world, based on the experience and expertise demonstrated by a South African channel partner, is a feather in the cap for our organisation and the local industry.”
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- What role does ERP software play in digital transformation? Jul 1, 2019
- Why Financial Service ERP is so robust and powerful? Jun 25, 2019
- How ERP addresses the challenges in the financial services industry May 30, 2019
- Trends within the Financial Service Industry May 27, 2019
- Ways ERP will benefit the textile industry Apr 8, 2019