As the preferred supplier and implementer of Sage 300, Sage CRM, Sage X3 and Qlikview on the continent, Lorge is excited to be able to increase its customer base at the largest international exhibition for the food and beverage industry on these shores.
World leading brands will gather in Johannesburg, South Africa between the 19th and 21st of June for Africa’s Big Seven (AB7) and will have the opportunity to appreciate why industry leaders in their sector use Sage 300 to manage almost all crucial workflows of their business and why Lorge’s installation of Sage’s award-winning Customer Relationship Management software will revolutionise their interaction with an increasing array of customers. Over 14,000 importers, distributors, wholesalers, decision makers and business owners will see the benefit of bringing in Lorge to implement Sage Business Management Solutions and tailor it exclusively for the changing needs of food and beverage companies who are experiencing growth in their manufacturing and distribution subsidiaries. Sage business management solutions capabilities have already revolutionised this sector in Africa and Lorge is passionate about its current clients’ continued growth as a direct result of its implementation and support that has won it industry-leading multiple awards for over 21 years.
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- Top Field Service and Maintenance Trends Sep 6, 2019
- What is Field Service Maintenance? Sep 3, 2019
- Ways in which ERP streamlines hotel and hospitality operations Jul 31, 2019
- The advantages of ERP in the hospitality industry Jul 29, 2019
- What role does ERP software play in digital transformation? Jul 1, 2019