Lorge Consulting Services will be joining a host of key industry stakeholders, international and regional business delegates and strategic role-players gathering in Botswana, from the 23rd to the 26th November 2016. They will be attending the 11th Edition of the country’s premier business-to-business (b2b) and multi-sectoral exposition held in Gaborone and hosted by none other than the Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC). This calendar-highlight event, known as the Global Expo Botswana (2016), will attract thousands of exhibitors and attendees over its four day duration.
Why is Lorge Participating?
Responding to a personal invitation, Lorge is strategically positioned to participate at a major trade and investment platform of this nature. As a specialist provider of Business Management (BMS) and Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions for the past 30 years, Lorge continues to enjoy a growing footprint in Southern Africa. The theme of this years Global Expo Botswana, being Unlocking Opportunities for Economic Growth, is one that is firmly endorsed by the dedicated Lorge team. This is reflected in the company’s loyal and expanding client-base, including progressive enterprises operating in various sectors of Botswana’s economy.
Benefits to Exhibitors and Attendees at Global Expo Botswana
There are a host of mutual and exhibitor-specific benefits that expo participants and attendees can look forward to. Likewise, there are several positive reasons why Lorge has specifically chosen to be represented at the expo this year:
- Organisations that rely on customised BMS and BI software solutions can personally meet with Lorge representatives and discuss their individual needs. This includes enterprises seeking supply and implementation of Sage X3, Sage 300, Sage CRM, Sage X3 People and Qlikview business and technology solutions.
- Prospective suppliers and organisations with synergistic intentions will also have the unique opportunity to network with company representatives and engage in meaningful discussions over the 4 day period.
- Existing customers, associates and networks in Botswana, already collaborating with Lorge, will also have an opportunity to meet with company representatives at the exhibition.
- Forward-facing local and foreign-based entities already operating in Botswana or those intending on entering the market, will be able to draw on Lorge’s extensive BMS and BI expertise in Southern Africa. Furthermore, Lorge prides itself on providing cutting-edge solutions that are adaptable, scalable as well as industry or business-specific. Again, the expo provides the ideal platform to speak directly with Lorge representatives and make relevant enquiries.
Why Botswana is the Ideal Host
Lorge is dedicated to offering sustainable software solutions that enable businesses to streamline their processes, maximise their efficiencies and optimise their competitive advantages. In order to achieve this, in an intensely competitive and demanding market, the company strategically aligns with current trends. This approach fosters the accurate delivery of customised solutions, which meet the present-day needs of enterprises in evolving markets.
For organisations that are seeking quality-engineered BMS and BI solutions and would like to expand their footprint in Botswana as well as other markets in SADC, here are a few reasons why Botswana is the perfect location for a multi-industrial expo on this scale:
- The country is ideally situated in Southern Africa, being more or less geographically central in SADC. The location therefore serves as a strong gateway into other parts of the SADC region, while also affording preferential market access into SACU, EU, MERCUSOR and US markets.
- The prospective local market, estimates a substantial populous of around 200 million people.
- The country displays impressive political and economic stability that stands out in the continent of Africa.
- The country has a low tax regime, there are no foreign exchange controls and sovereign credit ratings (Moody’s, Standard & Poor, World Bank ease of Doing Business, Transparency International and so forth) compare favourably to other African nations.
Why choose Lorge?
There are a host of reasons why Lorge has become the supplier of choice for a growing number of enterprises in Southern Africa. Recently Lorge also participated at the Finance Indaba 2016, where the CFO’s and key stakeholders of thousands of organisations had the opportunity to learn more about the incredible advantages of the software solutions offered. Here are a few more reasons why Lorge has earned an undisputed reputation as a market leader and award-winning specialist in its field:
1. With three decades of specialised experience, the company’s passionate workforce has successfully implemented over 10 000 users across a wide spectrum of industries.
2. Is a trusted Service Provider for more than 250 companies, including multinationals operating in Southern Africa.
3. Provides world-class systems, customised as per clients’ needs.
4. Maintains a strong customer-centric approach, from sales and implementation to technical and ongoing general support, thanks to the Dedicated Client Care Centre.
5. Is resourced with a Dedicated Sage Accredited In-house Training Centre.
For further information on the Global Expo Botswana or to find out about our exhibition, contact our Marketing and Sales Coordinator, Bronwyn Delport on 010 594 9800. We look forward to meeting you and your delegation at the upcoming expo in Botswana, later this month.
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- What Are the Pros and Cons to Online Learning Jun 29, 2020
- Is Working from Home the New Normal May 27, 2020
- ERP Softwares Impact on the Manufacturing Industry Apr 30, 2020
- What are the Benefits of ERP Systems for the Manufacturing Industry Apr 29, 2020
- Our New Workplace: Tips, Tricks and Advice for Working from Home During the Pandemic Apr 23, 2020