Mid-market business and accounting software reseller and solutions provider Lorge has installed a customised financial and accounting software system that accommodates the specialised billing and payment needs of Sanlam Properties at its head office in Weltevreden Park.
The R400 000 contract for the supply and servicing of the ACCPAC software solution included requirements to automate and control monthly recurring billings for rents and utility costs on properties administered by Sanlam and the payment of creditors by electronic funds transfer.
The software solution has replaced Sanlam Properties` original accounting software system with ACCPAC for Windows Advantage Series V5.2.
Five additional ACCPAC third-party software programs were implemented to meet Sanlam`s specific needs for cost-effective recurring billings, the combination of multiple companies in a single dataset and the electronic transfer of funds.
Lorge services manager Jaco Havenga said the third-party software enabled Lorge to cater for a much broader spectrum of requirements. The flexibility and seamless integration of the third-party products allows for the provision of customised financial software systems that cater for requirements not found in traditional software.
“Among the benefits that Sanlam is now deriving from this tailor-made system are the streamlining of rent and utility billings and creditor payments, balanced operation of multiple companies, accuracy, time-saving and quick access to critical financial information.”
Issued by: Copywise
Lorge is the preferred supplier and implementer of mid-market business and technology solutions. A deep pool of experience and skills accumulated over 19 years ideally places Lorge to provide independent and consistent expertise in the implementation, development, support and maintenance of business and accounting software systems. Innovative solutions that provide businesses with strategic and competitive advantage are designed and implemented throughout southern Africa.
(011) 478 2055
(011) 234 3000
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- Ways in which ERP streamlines hotel and hospitality operations Jul 31, 2019
- The advantages of ERP in the hospitality industry Jul 29, 2019
- What role does ERP software play in digital transformation? Jul 1, 2019
- Why Financial Service ERP is so robust and powerful? Jun 25, 2019
- How ERP addresses the challenges in the financial services industry May 30, 2019