Dear Sage Intacct Partner
We’re pleased to announce the availability of 2021 Release 4, which offers exciting new capabilities that address common sales objections and competitive gaps. It also helps increase customer satisfaction with enhancements for productivity, usability, and compliance.
Highlights for Sales and Partners
- Addresses common sales objections or competitive gaps:
- Addresses competitive gap by simplifying the process non-profits use to release restricted revenue to fund qualified expenses
- Drives customer satisfaction:
- Reduces over-commitments with visibility into inventory quantity and commitments on order entry
- Supports local and industry tax compliance with reusable out-of-the-box tax setup elements
- Fulfils many other customer requests, including improved audit traceability for book openings and closings, the ability to process advances in fewer steps, and computation naming in financial reports
Detailed 2021 Release 4 notes are available in product, as well as on Highspot and Sage Intacct Community.
Click on the link if you have missed the 2021 R4 Roadmap Readout
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.