Loti Brick, the major manufacturer of face Brick, common Brick and pavers operating in Maseru, Lesotho, has contracted Midrand headquartered Sage financial and business management software specialist Lorge to supply, install and commission a 25-user Sage ERP X3 manufacturing software solution.
A Lorge client since 2005, Loti Brick financial manager Pali Seturumane chose Sage ERP X3 due to its strong manufacturing functionality.
“Lorge will commence configuration of the Sage ERP X3 manufacturing software as well as the installation of a new server and desktop computers in March,” says Shelley Gittleson of Lorge corporate sales.
Gittleson adds that the Sage ERP X3 manufacturing module also provides a full financial software package and the overall solution is expected to be commissioned and fully operational at Loti Brick by the end of April.
Sage ERP X3 is a complete, integrated business management suite, covering Loti’s operational needs In terms of finance, multi currency, brick production management, stock control, sales and distribution.
“Overall benefits for Loti Brick include automatic tracking and updating of internal costs and budgeting, as well as greater control of brick production, sales, transport, administration and other overheads,” concludes Gittleson.
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- How cloud computing is revolutionising management processes Sep 23, 2019
- Top Field Service and Maintenance Trends Sep 6, 2019
- What is Field Service Maintenance? Sep 3, 2019
- Ways in which ERP streamlines hotel and hospitality operations Jul 31, 2019
- The advantages of ERP in the hospitality industry Jul 29, 2019