Sage ERP X3 technology and solutions provider Lorge, a company in the Logic Group, won the Sage ERP X3 Best Achiever for the Year award at Softline Accpac’s Insights Conference, held in the Drakensberg at the weekend.
General Manager of Lorge’s Sage ERP X3 business unit, Jonty Katz, said the award was an honour and reward for the focus the company placed on successfully implementing solutions at a wide range of clients during 2010.
He added that Lorge’s Sage ERP X3 business unit was dedicated solely to Sage ERP X3 and that the award was an indication of the company’s commitment to this relatively new product in the South African market.
“Sage ERP X3 software is beneficial to any mid-market company,” said Katz. “It offers powerful financials with multiple ledgers, optimisation of production through detailed manufacturing resource and capacity planning, as well as stock control complemented by comprehensive sales and purchasing functionality.”
Standard features in the package include workflow, multi-currency, multi-companies, multi-languages and multi-legislation. Sage ERP X3 is accessible via the Internet or a “Fat-client” offering access to multiple companies with a single logon.
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- What role does ERP software play in digital transformation? Jul 1, 2019
- Why Financial Service ERP is so robust and powerful? Jun 25, 2019
- How ERP addresses the challenges in the financial services industry May 30, 2019
- Trends within the Financial Service Industry May 27, 2019
- Ways ERP will benefit the textile industry Apr 8, 2019