Lorge, the Sage ERP Accpac accounting software solutions provider in the Logic Group, has been awarded an order by engineering specialist and process equipment supply company, Roymec Technologies, to install Sage ERP Accpac accounting software at their Woodmead headquarters in Sandton.
The company is a process solutions provider that designs, engineers, builds and installs fit-for-purpose equipment for the industrial and mining sectors. Roymec Technologies has supplied equipment into 25 countries globally, including 12 in Africa. Major African projects undertaken include equipment supply to the gold industry in Mali and Mauritania, the coal sector in South Africa and Botswana, the copper and cobalt sectors in Zambia and Democratic Republic of Congo, the zinc sector in Namibia, the uranium sector in South Africa and Malawi, and most recently, to the base metals sector in Madagascar.
Roymec supplies a range of owned and licensed solid liquid separation equipment including thickeners, linear screens, vacuum belt filters, filter presses, pin bed clarifiers, segmented tanks, flocculant and reagent plants and SX dual media filters. It has recently added the technologically upgraded disc and drum filter range from German company Bokela to meet the need of fine coal dewatering in the local coal and energy sector.
The Sage ERP Accpac solution provided by Lorge focuses on project job-costing, allowing Roymec Technologies to analyse all projects and review actual costs against estimates for each project at any time during the implementation. Lorge managing consultant, Ana De Sousa, says the Sage ERP Accpac software had also been customized to meet Roymec Technologies’ needs, in terms of processes and project reporting. The solution was successfully implemented and is fully operational.
“Process and project reporting is of great importance to Roymec Technologies,” says Softline Accpac sales director, Keith Fenner. “They set tough standards for the complex design and construction projects they take on, and the Sage ERP Accpac solution will play a key role in ensuring such a high degree of consistency and quality is maintained.”
In business for over 10 years, Roymec Technologies has an in-house design office, works with approved fabricators to ensure stringent quality requirements and has a site team specializing in the supervision of installation and ultimately commissioning and optimization of the systems supplied.
- DRA Global selects Lorge to enhance business management software Jan 25, 2019
- Lorge assists Addis Ababa liquor giant, Rorank, to implement new business management solution Nov 16, 2018
- Why businesses are embracing the telecommute way Oct 31, 2018
- Lorge: BEE level 2 Oct 3, 2018
- Why is customer relationship management critical for growth? Mar 28, 2018
- How cloud computing is revolutionising management processes Sep 23, 2019
- Top Field Service and Maintenance Trends Sep 6, 2019
- What is Field Service Maintenance? Sep 3, 2019
- Ways in which ERP streamlines hotel and hospitality operations Jul 31, 2019
- The advantages of ERP in the hospitality industry Jul 29, 2019